Loading...

DEVOTION FOR TODAY

Charles Spurgeon said, True prayer is measured by weight, not by length. A single groan before God may have more fullness of prayer in it than a fine oration of great length. I don't know about you but I have been in situations where I don't know what to pray and how to pray. The weight of the needs on my mind seem so much that if I know God lives in a physical location, I just want to see Him without all the protocols.
Rom. 8:26 gives me an understanding of times like this. 1. Such times are my weakest moments. They are times when my infirmities are so obvious that unless God intervenes, I am finished. 2. Such times are God's best moments. Those are the times that God gets my best. He knows that at such times I really need Him and I am ready to do anything He tells me. However, because I don't know what to pray for and how to pray in order to see results, God has given me His Spirit to help me. This is one of the ministry of the Holy Spirit here on earth and in me. He is my Helper. He wants to help me. Even though most times I ignore Him yet He abides with me until these moments when I really don't know what else to do. How does He help me? To pray those prayers that have weight. The weight is the glory of God manifested in my life in form of miracles. How I need to pray today because I really need to see some glorious manifestation of God's provision and supplies. Can you just take a minute or two to pray for me, our global ministry as we strive to fulfill the great commission and finish our course with joy? I covet your earnest heartfelt prayers today. Partner with me to reach 30 million souls in 50 nations this year. Bishop Michael O. Amamieye -www.aggressivefaith.org.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *