Loading...

DEVOTION FOR TODAY

Makeup is not just an art but a passion in every human being. From Gen. 3, we see how passionate man is to cover his nakedness. Where we feel vulnerable, we work hard to cover. Marilyn Monroe said, 'Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.' Our makeup and smiles go a long way to tell our wishes. Instead of wishing, you can work to make your wishes come true. Helena Rubinstein said, 'There are no ugly women, only lazy ones.'
Col. 3:12-14 shows us the work we must do daily in other to look like what God has wished us to be. This is work. It commands us to PUT ON. Everyday, you must MAKEUP. For you to look like: 1. God's elect, the one God has elected and chosen has to work to be elected. 2. Holy. That is to be different. You must work to be different. Don't celebrate sameness. 3. Beloved. Don't you ever ask that stupid question any more, why is it that no one loves me? You must work to be loved. What must I put on daily? 1. Mercy. God have mercy on me because people deliberately set out to hurt me but I must work on myself to put on the bowels of mercy. I really need help daily. 2. Kindness. I think I can do this to those who are nice to me. But to those who are not nice, Lord, help me to be kind. 3. Humbleness of mind. Ok, it's in my mind. 4. Meekness. Moses was the meekest man. Let me warn you, because I am trying to be meek, don't take me for granted. I know how to be bad but I'm making up with meekness. 5. Long-suffering. Who likes this? I don't but since I must makeup, Lord, please, don't let it be too long. 6. Forbearing each other. I may not like you but I am going to bear with you. 7. Forgive. This is the big one. No matter what you do to hurt or harm me, I forgive you. 8. Charity. This makeup is what gives me the best look and confidence from making up. Love. Love God. Love yourself. Love people. Partner with me to reach 30 million souls in 50 nations this year. Bishop Michael O. Amamieye -www.aggressivefaith.org.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *