Loading...

DEVOTION FOR TODAY

When will you receive and enjoy God's grace? Moses gave the law. Thank God for the law because it helps to regulate lawlessness in any society. Jesus gave us grace and truth. John 1:17. As much as I appreciate the law, I don't like laws. I think that it was just because of me grace was given. In 1 Cor. 1:3-8, we see what grace is and what it was meant to accomplish in our lives. Grace is simply the power of Christ at work in us to produce through us only what can be attributed to God at work.
What grace does in me are: 1. It enriches me. The Greek, enrich, ploutizo means to make wealthy. It makes. Jesus makes. God made in Gen. 1:26-28. Whatever God wants to accomplish in you and through you will require His grace to make you. You can't make yourself. That's why you need Christ the One who makes. 2. It gives me utterance. Greek, logos, what to say. The right words will always produce results. Only God knows what to say per time to produce what He wants to see. If every time you speak like God, Let there be, you will have His kinds of results we see in Genesis one. But it takes grace to speak like God for creation to respond to you as if it was God. 3. It gives me knowledge. This knowledge is the ability to act based on precise perception. If you know the exact time and place to meet with someone who becomes your partner or promoter, you will save time and effort. It takes grace to know what to do per time to produce uncommon results. What then is your answer to my opening question? Because this grace has been given. I decided to receive and allow grace to work in me. Don't blame me for anything I have. Blame His grace. Partner with me to reach 30 million souls in 50 nations this year. Bishop Michael O. Amamieye - www.aggressivefaith.org.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *