Loading...

DEVOTION FOR TODAY

Abraham Lincoln said, 'I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had no where else to go. My own wisdom and that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day.' What do you do when your head is about to explode to pieces because of the troubles and turbulence of daily living? What do you do when you have exhausted all you know and no help is in sight? Job 14:1 tells us that man has few days and those few days are full of troubles. The only people who are free from troubles are in the mortuary or grave. Do them anything bad and they won't care a bit.
When I died in 2013, it was the most peaceful sleep for me. But God said, my work is not finished. He knew there were people in Malawi who should hear me two  weeks because their salvation, healing and deliverance were tied to me. That mission produced 111 converts. 9 Muslims saved. Several sick were healed. He knew that I must GO to Missouri last week because a major revival is about to sweep America and I am a catalyst for that. God knows why He has kept you alive through the same things that have killed others. Like Abraham Lincoln said, when you are overwhelmed with troubles, don't give up. Instead, pray more. 1 Peter 3:12-13 shows us why we must pray more in tough and turbulent times. 1. God's eye are watching what you will do in those times. He wants to see if you remember He exist and can help you. 2. God's ears are listening to what you say. He wants to hear if you will call on Him or talk foolishness. Choose to pray more before you take that next action. Choose to pray more before you say what can destroy your destiny. Nothing and no one can harm you if you run to God. Partner with me to reach 30 million souls in 50 nations this year. Bishop Michael O. Amamieye - www.aggressivefaith.org.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *