Loading...

DEVOTION FOR TODAY

Dr. Nelson Mandela said, Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again. Human life was designed by God to fall and rise again. If it were not so, there would not have been a plan of redemption long before man was created. Rev. 13:8.
This is why redemption is superior to creation. In fact, when baby Jesus was dedicated, it was declared that this child was destined for the fall and rising again of many. Luke 2:34. So why do we look at falls, flaws and failures as if they are strange? Every fall only paves the way for a rising. No fall, no rising again. The next time you fall or fail, shout, Eureka, it is my turn to rise. Rom. 8:18 blows up the sufferings of this present time into nothingness compared to the glory which shall be revealed. Suffering of any kind is a new word for what you feel when you fail, fall or fumble. Like it or not, some days you feel it. Some other days you know that you failed. Yes, we all goof. I remember when my wife and I along with popular gospel sensation, Sinach, were going to use the escalator in Atlanta. Sinach said, I don't want this thing to embarrass me here o. I tried
to help her because she is as human as any other and can fall. No matter your position or posture or powers, you will goof from time to time. You will look stupid sometimes to even yourself. You will sound stupid. Don't beat yourself too hard. It is part of your package. But this present fall or failure or fumbling is not to be compared with the glory ahead. Your future glory will suck up all your sufferings and struggles. Square your shoulder after every fall, tell that sucker to bite the dust because you are bouncing back in style. Glory to God. Partner with me to reach 30 million souls in 50 nations this year.Bishop Michael O. Amamieye -www.aggressivefaith.org.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *