Loading...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET WIFE FROM ADDIS ABABA





What a joy to celebrate my sweet wife, Princess Monivi, today! Every April 27 will be memorable and worth celebrating because on this day, my precious wife, Princess Monivi, was born.
God specially designed her and delivered her to me. For over two decades of our love and life together, honey, you have made my life better and richer. I love you with all of my heart.

Please, join me to celebrate this jewel of inestimable value, the wife of my youth, a prudent and virtuous woman. Click on this link and send her a prayer and blessing: https://www.facebook.com/princessmonivi

Please, send her a text message with a kind word: +2348056217914.

If you wish to give her a special gift in cash or kind, do sign up and patronize her business by visiting her website: http://www.moniviosuo.myorganogold.com. This will be a precious birthday present.

Happy birthday to the most precious woman in the universe!

Happy birthday to the love of my life!

Happy birthday to the mother of my children!

Bishop Michael O. Amamieye

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *