Loading...

DEVOTION FOR TODAY

Christianity is defined as the great confession of our faith in the person of Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. This is what makes Christianity different from other religions in the world. It is based on a person, the One who saves and empowers us to live saved eternally.
Rom. 10:9-10 shows us how this internal and eternal transformation takes place. Salvation is guaranteed to anyone in spite of your past or present conditions if you do these three things: 1. Agree with God's word as your final basis of belief. This is a decision you must make for yourself. Decide to take God's word written in the Bible as God's love letter to you as a person. Others may disagree. That is their business. I choose to take God as His word written in the Bible. My Bible is God in printed matter. Any other opinion that is not in line with God's word, I disagree with it. It's my choice. You make your choice today. 2. Believe God's word in spite of what others say or what you feel or what your situation is. Believe is a decision to stand exclusively and resolutely on God’s word. This means that you have no option or alternative. If it is not God's word based, I doubt it. I don't believe it if it is not based on God’s word to me. Others can choose to believe whatever they believe. I am not them. I choose to believe God even if I die in the process. 3. Confess what you believe about God's word. Your confession must line up with what you believe. Confession is simply saying the same things you believe. It is also saying the same things God has spoken to you. What has God spoken to you about your future, family and finances? Say it because that is what will save you in times of test and trials. To be saved internally and eternally, you must believe and confess Jesus Christ as your Lord. Just say it right now: Jesus, I believe in my heart and I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. Thank You Jesus for saving me. Amen. Partner with me to reach 30 million souls in 50 nations this year. Bishop Michael O. Amamieye - www.aggressivefaith.org.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *