Loading...

DEVOTION FOR TODAY

Have you read the Bible sometimes and find some things that are contradictory or confusing? Be honest with yourself. When I stumble on such, I either drop the Book and conclude that I just can't accept this or I get into a conversation with God. Yes, I reason with Him because He said to me to come and reason with Him. Isa. 1:18. What I find to be either contradictory or confusing is just a proof of the fact that God's way, will and word are quite higher than my mind can understand at that time. Just like when I was a child I didn’t understand why two multiplied by one is not three but two. Over time, I get it.
Rom. 11:33 shows us three things that will contradict or confuse your small mind. 1. His wisdom. Only God can understand the wisdom in creating man to look like Him and gave man the allowance to fail or fall or fumble. In His wisdom, He had planned redemption long before creation. Redemption is only possible when there is a falling or failure. Besides redemption, man's fall and rising again is going to be a perpetual show of God's greatness that Lucifer wanted badly. 1 Cor. 2:6-8. The wisdom is that God is using my fall to demonstrate His glory. 2. His Knowledge. What we know is always limited to the five senses and at best what we can perceive. Sometimes, our perceptions are right. Many times, they are so wrong. Only God sees the end from the beginning. Isa. 46:9-10. While we think we know those we think we know, we are surprised when they surprise us. If God knows you as a yam, He treats you as a yam. We treat everyone the same because we don't know the difference. 3. His judgment. We judge based on actions and inaction's. That's why we judge intents by actions. God weighs actions. 1 Sam. 2:3. However, He judges based on intents of your heart and His original plan for you. Find out His plan for your life and stay within it. People may judge you bad but God will vindicate you at last. Partner with me to reach 30 million souls in 50 nations this year. Bishop Michael O. Amamieye - www.aggressivefaith.org.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *