Loading...

DEVOTION FOR TODAY

Who doesn't like the shout of victory? However, no victory comes without a fight. 1 Cor. 15:55-57 gives us reasons to shout the victory shout, sing the victory song and dance the victory dance.
1. Death lost when you survived. Can you take an inventory of your life? Look at the several points where you would have died but you survived. Think about loved ones, friends and colleagues who died but you are still alive. You didn't know what they knew yet you survived. You didn't have what they had yet you survived. Some died because of simple headache, you conquered migraine. Yes, you can shout, sing and dance because you overcame. 2. The grave missed it's chance to have you as others. I can't count how many times the grave almost thought it had me but I am alive. I remember when I was abandoned in a hospital in St. John, Newfoundland, Canada. No one knew where I was at the peak of the ebola crisis. After 3 days of isolation, I came out better. The grave lost. Glory to God! 3. Christ in me is a sure reason to be alive. I am alive today simply because Christ invaded my life. I was on board the fastest train to hell when Christ snatched me. Today, I can dance, sing and shout because Christ in me makes me victorious all the time. Even when I fail or fall, He has already made enough arrangements for my rising. Partner with me to let 30 million souls in 50 nations experience this same victory that only Jesus Christ gives. Bishop Michael O. Amamieye - www.aggressivefaith.org.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *