Loading...

DEVOTION FOR TODAY

There are times when we like the Psalmist are slipping away such that unless God intervenes we are totally lost. In Psalm 94:17, it says that unless the LORD help me, I will be silent forever.
I can attest to that. I remember August 25, 2013 when at 5 a.m, I went to use my bathroom. I saw my spirit slip out of my body. Initially, I thought, I can handle this. Before long, I had passed out. I could not do anything to stop me from dying. I died. If I couldn't do anything to stop me from dying, what do you think I can do to bring me back to life? Nothing. Thank God for my sweet wife and daughters who prayed me back to life. Even when I came back to life, it took the help of a few friends to restore life back to every part of my body. The bottom line is, if God had not helped me, I am sure that I would have been forgotten by now. Sometimes I shudder to think that I would have been forgotten so soon if God had not brought me back to life. Two reasons why God did not allow me to be silenced and why I am passionate to be heard. 1. God helped me so that many will hear my story and receive help from Him. Psa. 94:17. Has God helped you in any way? Don't be silent or you will be silenced forever. Tell your story of how God helped you because many lives are dependent on your story. Text it. Tell it on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. Write a tract and spread it. If God can't use you, you are useless. 2. God showed me mercy. Psa. 94:18. I didn't contribute anything to be restored back to life. When I couldn't stop me from dying what could I have done to come back to life? It was all an act of God's mercy at work. Mercy restored me. I am here alive and well today because of the mercy of God. I can't afford to be silent about this. Some people talk about what they do that make them look like they are in control of their lives. I can't claim that because I am here because God showed me mercy. I am a product and vessel of God's mercy. Everything I am and have is because of mercy. I am at God's mercy. I don't take any credit or blame. Partner with me to help me reach 30 million souls in 50 nations this year. They must hear my story of God's mercy. Bishop Michael O. Amamieye -www.aggressivefaith.org.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Aggressive Faith Jubilee

Celebrate over 26 years of full time itinerant evangelistic ministry with tremendous impact on 64 nations this Sunday 14 August 2016 at 4:00 p.m. at RayJok Hotel by GTBank East West Road near Rumuokoro, Port Harcourt, Nigeria. https://web.facebook.com/bishopamamieye/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *